First dates can be very stressful. You have to pick the right place to go, you have to wear the right outfit and you have to keep food out of your teeth all night. But more than anything, you have to play a good first song in the car to supplement the awkward silence. Here are songs you should not play on a first date:
1) "Gold Digger" by Kanye West: Bad for both parties. If the guy plays it, he's telling you he's cheap; if the girl plays it, she's the subject of the song.
2) "Ain't No Fun (If the Homies Can't Have None)" by Snoop Dogg: I know it all depends on the girl, but usually, suggesting a gang bang isn't the right way to get the evening started.
3) "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails: "I wanna fuck you like an animal, I wanna feel you from the inside." These are second-date lyrics at best.
4) "Smack My Bitch Up" by Prodigy: Unless you're dating a self-loathing masochist, this song probably won't work.
5) "Let's Get Married" by Jagged Edge: Politely ask your date to pull the car over, get out and RUN!