Husband-and-wife, Atlanta-based guerilla-art team Derek Fridman and Heather Alexander -- aka UrbanMedium (www.urbanmedium.com) -- will exhibit their latest work at Foundation One Studios in Decatur through Dec. 2.
1) Sony's Bravia paint commercial (www.youtube.com/watch?v=A08HQP_SlOA&eurl=): "AMAZING."
2) Kim Jong-il's personal life (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-il): "His annual purchase of Hennessy Cognac reportedly totals $700,000, while the average North Korean earns the equivalent of $900 per year. Gotta' love the li'l guy."
3) Saddam Mania (www.flickr.com/search/?q=saddam&w=73812459%40N00): "Features images of Saddam as seen by photojournalist Teun Voeten. There is a 30 percent discount on all prints to members of the armed services. Genius!"
4) "House of Carters" (E!): "There's something about seeing Nick Carter self-destruct that puts us in a trance. Warning: You'll feel dirty afterwards."
5) www.cutlerycorner.net: "Admit it. You've been glued to your TV many a late night trying to justify ordering that 16-piece katana set with eight-piece rack for $60. Now you can experience it online."