Josh Blue is one of America's favorite new faces, and for good reason. Aside from winning this past season's "Last Comic Standing," Blue -- who has cerebral palsy -- also is a member of the U.S. Paralympic soccer team. Georgians will have the chance to see him perform when he brings his inspiring and hilarious act to the Funny Farm from Thurs.-Sun., Nov. 2-5.
1) OutKast: "They're geniuses. They're just so original and out there, I really look up to their style."
2) The Big Lebowski: "It's such a funny movie. I'd have to say it's my favorite; that and Pulp Fiction -- I have a pension for the odd."
3) Senegal: "I lived there for a year when I was 15, and I fell in love with the culture, the people and the language."
4) Pho: "I'm a trash compactor; I'll eat whatever. But pho is this Vietnamese soup that I especially like; especially since I don't eat fast food anymore, except for Taco Bell when I'm drunk."
5) If I Die in a Combat Zone: Box Me Up and Ship Me Home -- Tim O'Brien: "I just finished reading it and it's a great book. I got into Tim O'Brien after I read The Things They Carried and wanted to read more of his work."