Gigantor -- one-third of Atlanta-based drum 'n' bass production trio Evol Intent -- acts as producer, DJ and label co-owner/operator. Evol Intent has had productions internationally featured on Barcode, Renegade Hardware, and Human Recordings.
1) "The Flipside" -- Evol Intent vs. Blip: "The obligatory personal track us Evol boys made, this is on our forthcoming Renegade Hardware EP. This is a smasher, all rollers breaks and dark basslines, and a pseudo-remix/remake of 'Clean Sheet,' a song from my old band, Blip."
2) "Moonway Renegade" -- Noisia and Mayhem: "Absolutely tearing basslines and sick drum programming destroys dancefloors. Plus, any song that samples the video game Shinobi is a winner in my book."
3) "Baltimore" (Tech Itch and Dylan remix) -- Photek: "What was already a dancefloor destroyer is remixed with a chilled-out intro that melts into absolute bass destruction and a hard-as-nails drop."
4) "Voodoo People" (Pendulum Remix) -- The Prodigy: "A sick remix of the seminal classic. The short intro leads to a heavy drop, complete with Pendulum's signature drum sound and beat-yo'-ass-down sub bass."
5) "Luno" -- Bloc Party: "This CD has not left the ol' iTunes playlist. Hopefully. I won't get crucified for listening to a band that gets occasional MTV airplay."