1) Riverdance continues its six-day run at the Fox Theatre.
2) Puppets take over the world for the 20th annual Xperimental Puppetry Night at Center for Puppetry Arts.
3) Carbonas play at Drunken Unicorn with opener Pinche Gringo.
4) Chris Bohjalian signs and discusses Double Blind at Decatur Library.
5) Collage and film exhibition The Beginning of Man in the Age of Disbelief, Anna Christine's and Michael David Perkins's exploration of the origins of man in the debate between science and religion, is at Art House for one night only.